We are a well-funded start-up that focuses on changing the way people leverage data to make decisions. We believe that out-of-context dashboards are not the solution but the problem, and we’re obsessively passionate about helping people take data-driven actions!
You will help the biggest product companies in the world leverage their behavioral data using state-of-the-art analyses and data science methods to support their next products’ decisions.
You will work closely with other developers and our data team in order to build a complex system that handles massive amounts of data.
What you’ll do:
- Solve core and crucial problems affecting the infrastructure of the R&D.
- Build the next-generation analytics solution
- Lead the full development cycle from planning to implementation and deployment to production of complex features
- Learn about new technologies, design patterns and try to implement them in the R&D day to day job.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
- Work with our other talented developers, product managers, product designers, and data scientists
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Python as your main programming language is a must
- Passionate about clean, efficient and well-architectured code.
- Knowledge of SQL and data modeling is a must
- Ability to work independently and lead initiatives E2E
- Experience with data processing and big data solutions (Spark, Airflow, or similar platforms) – Advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm – Advantage
* This is not a fully remote position.