We are seeking for our first product marketing leader to establish the product marketing department.
We’re looking for an innovative senior product marketing manager to improve our company’s marketing strategies and competitiveness. As a senior product marketing manager, your duties will include analyzing competitor behavior, identifying market trends, and increasing our market share.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing and interpreting marketing metrics. First-class senior product marketing managers act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behavior trends.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaising with management, marketing, sales, and production teams.
- Developing and launching new product lines and identifying new customers.
- Establishing targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Incorporating emerging solutions and technological advancements in new products.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior product marketing manager in a related company.
- Proficiency in CRM software.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and innovation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Advantage – previous experience with early stage tech companies.