We’re a well-funded start-up which focuses on changing the way people leverage data to make decisions. We believe that out-of-context dashboards are not the solution but the problem, and we’re obsessively passionate about helping people take data-driven actions!
This is not a classic product analyst role:
- Data is the underlying asset of our vision. You will directly impact the core value of the product, which is already used by major brands.
- You’ll be prioritizing and designing product features (not dashboards), analyze the platform and leverage customers feedback to make decisions, learn which insights are valued, etc. This wide perspective will put you in a key position to shape the strategy of the growing product, and define its KPIs.
- If you’re interested, you will also have the opportunity of diving into the world of ML led by our excellent Data Science team, taking an active part in structuring the models which run behind our product’s engine.
This is a unique opportunity for people that love product, data and conquering the world.
What do you bring?
- +2 years of experience as a product/data analyst.
- SQL – High proficiency.
- Python (Pandas, Numpy) – Basic understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Product experience and/or product mindset – an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of an agile and quickly growing team.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience working with data science teams or analyzing AI-driven products’ data – an advantage.
- Passion and motivation are more important than experience/degrees (or anything else)
*This is not a fully remote position.