We’re a well-funded start-up which focuses on changing the way people leverage data to make decisions. We believe that out-of-context dashboards are not the solution but the problem, and we’re obsessively passionate about helping people take data-driven actions!
This is not a classic developer role:
- You will help the biggest product companies in the world leverage their behavioral data using state-of-the-art analyses data science methods to support their next products’ decisions.
- You will be developing a platform that automatically turns data into concrete opportunities.
What will you do?
- Help develop our core analytic package that enables our models to run in different environments, and handle training ML models on huge datasets.
- Work closely with our data team to build and take our analysis and DS models into production.
- Plan and optimize our data models.
What you should have?
- +3 of programming experience in Python, including in data analysis (Pandas, NumPy)
- Experience with machine learning pipelines and concepts
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to work independently and lead initiatives E2E.
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes – Advantage
- Experience with Spark/Dask – Advantage
*This is not a fully remote position.