We’re a well-funded start-up that focuses on changing the way people leverage data to make decisions. We firmly believe that out-of-context dashboards are not the solution but rather the problem. We’re passionately committed to assisting individuals in taking data-driven actions!
This role will have a substantial impact on the company’s future. It will involve managing the integration process with the data warehouses of some of the world’s largest brands. This includes:
- Mapping the different data sources to connect to (based on dozens of data sources Loops connects to).
- Modelling the data in Loops’ platform, based on the business context and the customer’s KPIs.
- Building a deep understanding of Loops models and analyses to analyze them and debug problems.
- Building and defining tools to automate and improve the integration process (scripts to automated data discovery, data pipeline, validation scripts, etc)
This is a unique opportunity for individuals who are passionate about products, data, and solving large-scale problems!
- +2 years of experience in relevant roles: Data engineer, Data analyst (must be highly technical), BI developer, etc.
- SQL – High proficiency.
- Python (Pandas, Numpy)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Product experience and/or product mindset – an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of an agile and quickly growing team.
- Proficiency in English.
- Passion and motivation are more important than experience/degrees (or anything else)
- This is not a fully remote position.