As the first marketer at Loops, you will help build one of the most exciting and innovative products in the analytics space.
Revolutionizing the way product and growth teams make data-driven decisions, you will help the company spread the word about the next generation of analytics solutions and take ownership of the company’s growth.
You will be responsible for building the marketing strategy and hiring a team to help you execute it.
What will you be doing?
- Define and execute a marketing plan and go-to-market strategy. This includes product marketing (positioning, messaging, and branding), content generation and strategy, demand gen, PR, brand awareness, etc.
- Build, lead and manage the marketing team, including recruiting, training, and mentoring.
- Bring a data-driven approach to all marketing efforts, modeling and forecasting ROI and analyzing funnel metrics.
- Drive sales enablement, including creating training materials, story-based demo scripts, competitor/use case battle cards, etc.
- Connect with our customers to work on word-of-mouth marketing, product reviews, case studies, awards, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to build a proper marketing and sales pipeline.
- Work closely with the product team to create the best-in-class product marketing collateral.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of demonstrated hands-on SaaS marketing or product marketing experience.
- Proven experience in managing a global marketing team.
- Track record of success in delivering pipeline and revenue outcomes
- Prior experience with startups and building marketing from scratch
- Experience in the analytics industry (product/marketing analytics, AI, BI, etc.) – a big advantage
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- English – mother tongue level
Location – Tel Aviv/San-Francisco