As the first HR hire at Loops, you will help Loops build one of the most exciting and innovative products in the analytics space.
You will work hands-on on building all the different aspects of HR, from setting the strategy and processes to executing.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and build the HR department of Loops, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Sourcing, recruiting and onboarding across the different departments in Israel and US, while developing strategies to attract, hire and retain top talent.
- Defining and maintaining all processes of the HR department, including recruitment, evaluation processes, employee feedback, employee development plans, compensation review, workforce planning, managers training programs, HR policies etc.
- Be responsible for the employees’ experience throughout their lifecycle
- Work with the management team to define the Organizational Structure, Roles and Responsibilities, and Management Processes to support the company’s growth plans.
- Serve as the key HR authority of the company, working closely with executive management and employees to develop a people strategy that addresses both the employees’ and the comapny’s needs.
Who are you?
- +3 years of experience as an HR professional, preferably at an early/growth-stage startup.
- Experience managing HR teams – a big advantage.
- Holistic experience in HR operations, including talent acquisition and onboarding, employee development plans, employee evaluation and culture building.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Creative, self-motivated and enthusiastic regarding the challenges of a dynamic tech environment.
Location – Tel Aviv.