As the leader of the growth and analytics consultants, you will help Loops build one of the most exciting and innovative products in the analytics space. Revolutionizing the way product and growth teams make data-driven decisions, you will be working with the best B2C and PLG B2B companies to help them crush their KPIs.
A very unique position combining several important aspects: Analytical thinking, data analysis, product growth mindset and customer relationships.
If you love extracting insights from data, translating them into actions and a growth strategy, and engaging with customers to help them grow, then this role could be the right one for you!
What will you be doing?
- Manage a team of analysts, who are in charge of Loops’ new customers from the analytical perspective: Data onboarding and modeling, set-up, running analyses, presenting valuable insights and models and help them succeed in their goals.
- Build the playbook of pre-sales and trials management, to maximize trial conversion rate, while working closely with the sales team.
- Work closely with the product team to improve the platform, the analyses and models it runs, and the type of insights it can surface.
- Serve as a market thought leader, educate customers on how world-class companies leverage data to maximize their KPIs.
- Collaborate with some of our investors, world-class product, growth and analytical executives from some of the fastest-growing companies in the world, to help design our growth strategy.
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of experience as a data/product analyst.
- Experience managing analytical/customer-facing teams.
- Experience working with customers from different verticals such as B2B SaaS, B2C apps, etc.
- Hunter mindset – you go through walls to satisfy customers.
- SQL – High proficiency.
- Python (Pandas, Numpy) – an advantage.
- Product experience and/or product mindset – an advantage.
- Experience with product growth (Pirate metrics, A/B testing, Funnels, etc) – a big advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in English).
- Willingness to travel.