The customer growth team is focused on helping our customers achieve their goals. This role combines customer success with analytical thinking.
If you love data, enjoy working with customers and building continued and trustful relationships, curious about extracting insights from data, then this role might be a great fit for you.
What will you be doing?
- You will lead the team that manages the long-term relationships with customers, focusing on increasing engagement with Loops’ platform and connecting the value generated by Loops to customers’ needs.
- You will build the customer growth playbook, a repeatable, predictable and structured process to ensure full adoption of Loops’ platform across the different verticals of customers.
- You will collaborate with the product team, serving as the voice of the customers, and making sure the customers’ needs are reflected in the product roadmap.
- You will Identify potential upsell opportunities.
Who are you?
- At least 3 years of experience as a customer success or similar role involved with customers.
- Experience working with tech customers from various verticals such as B2B SaaS and B2C apps.
- Proven Experience with data analysis.
- Product experience and/or product mindset – an advantage.
- Experience with product growth (Pirate metrics, A/B testing, Funnels, etc) – a big advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in English).
- SQL knowledge – an advantage.