We’re a well-funded start-up that focuses on changing the way people leverage data to make decisions. We believe that out-of-context dashboards are not the solution but the problem, and we’re obsessively passionate about helping people take data-driven actions!
This is not a classic data role:
- You will be joining the founding team.
- You will help the biggest product companies in the world leverage their behavioral data using state-of-the-art data science methods to support their next products’ decisions.
- You will work with the R&D team on developing a platform that automatically turns data into concrete opportunities.
- Develop large scale innovative data science models
- Work together with the R&D team to design automatic processes that automate the model development process
- Partner with product managers and growth experts to identify the most important business questions and opportunities
- Help building a methodology for designing and evaluating experiments
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience as a data scientist
- Experience with modern data tools and frameworks (ex: Pandas, Numpy, XGBoost, Scikit-Learn, etc)
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning algorithms and statistics
- Being able to own your models from development to production deployment
- Excellent communication skills to explain results to product managers, data analysts and engineers
- Experience with Big-Data tools like Spark or BigQuery – Advantage
- Experience with Causal Inference – Advantage
- Passion and motivation to build a growth machine.
*This is not a fully remote position.
What will you do?
- Define and build robust analyses that will be included in our core product.
- Run analyses on customers’ data and translate them to product requirements.
- Engage with customers to help shape the data strategy of the product.
- Work very closely with the product managers to build the product roadmap and with a team of world-class data scientists.
- Share users’ insights across the company to create a learning organization.
- Define KPIs and analyze metrics to track the success of the product.