A start-up that focuses on changing the way people leverage data to make decisions. We believe that out-of-context dashboards are not the solution but the problem, and we’re obsessively passionate about helping people take data-driven actions!
You will help the biggest product companies in the world leverage their behavioral data using state-of-the-art analyses and data science methods to support their next products’ decisions.
You will work closely with other developers and our data team in order to build a complex system that handles massive amounts of data.
As a data developer you will:
- Work closely with our data team to validate our methodologies
- Help our product and analyses teams to optimize our recommendation engine
- Work with our data scientists to test new hypotheses before they are developed
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in SQL and python
- Pursuing an academic degree in a quantitative discipline
- Availability to work 2 days per week
- Passionate about data
- Advantage – Experience with machine learning pipelines and concepts